Hello there! I know I said I’m gonna post here more, but I happened not to. And it makes me really sad, to be honest. I have to set my goals and make them work, so hopefully it’ll help. Wish me luck! xoxo Meanwhile, I’m going to list 9 songs that make me feel all spring-y and happy no matter what (I just got to that special women moment this month, so I’m all happy now, just so you know I’m not that crazy). I hope they will make you feel good too! So take that vacuum cleaner and make spring tidying up enjoyable with this playlist!
P.S.: Some of these songs may be on this list only because of their vibe despite the meaning of the lyrics.
1. Coldplay – Hurts Like Heaven
What’s more happy than some colourful Coldplay, right?
2. Ed Sheeran – Sing
3. La La Land – Someone in the Crowd
This will make you dance right away!
4. Flashdance – Maniac
You’re a maniac, so what?!
5. R.E.M. – Shiny Happy People
6. 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up
7. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
8. Harry Belafonte – Banana Boat Song
9. Supertramp – The Logical Song
Love, Nia … xoxo