Taking a shower can be relaxing after a long day at school/work/classes etc. Me, just like Mia Thermopolis, have trouble switching off my brain. It basically means that I always think of something and I have very few moments when I can say I have clear mind (probably only when I’m asleep after I finally manage to fell asleep). But in the shower, people use to come up with amazing ideas, because when you’re cleaning your body, you somehow clean your mind too. Just so I’ve heard. I decided I’m going to write down some shower thoughts I think you can relate to as well. Enjoy!
- Oh my God! Finally! What was I thinking postponing taking a shower?!
- So, dear body! How are we going to smell? Fresh or like roses? Or maybe lavender?
- Oh sole miiiiiiiooooooooooooo! Tataaaataaaa!
- I should shave my legs… But I’m too lazy… Should I? I look like a monkey… But I don’t have anyone to shave my legs for… Or do I? (The next day: Oh God, I should’ve shaved my legs yesterday.)
- What is that film called? There was this actress and that actor and the other actor… Damn, I’d watch that!
- Titanic? No, King Kong! Or was it something else?
- I should start exercising. Well, tomorrow’s the day also!
- I’m gonna be clean.
But what does it mean?
Oh my hair are so, so greasy!
But what’s that compared to what happened in Washington D.C.?!
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!
- Cold! So cold!
- What is that noise?! Hello?! Hello?!
- It was probably nothing. Where’s my towel?
- At least there is no too much blood everywhere when they kill me in shower.
- I should’ve shaved my legs, but I don’t wanna go back now.
- Crazy, stupid, love! Of course! Why didn’t I think about it before?!
Okay guys, that’s about it! Leave a comment if you can think of any other shower thoughts? I’d love to read them! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, give it a thumbs up if you did and follow my blog if you want to read more! I’m super busy with my final thesis and work now (I know it’s just and excuse), but it will get better, I promise!
Love, Nia … xoxo